Top Ten Ways to Recognize an NRI
From: Krishna Prasad ([email protected])
(May not apply towards NRIs returning from Gulf)
10. One who requests the autorickshaw driver to drive slowly
and clutches the seat-cushion nervously.
9. One who just bought a case of Bisleri mineral water.
8. One who gets upset if the train is only six hours behind schedule.
7. One who is nervously gazing at the Green channel at the
Customs clearance of airport.
6. One who prefers eating fruits to Poori at the train stations.
5. Basically, any man who is changing a baby's diaper.
4. One who does not wait, for the coolie at the train station, and
hauls his/her own 30" suitcase.
3. One who feels embarassed to run after the railway conductor, for
2. One who says, "say cheese" when taking a picture.
1. One who has gained more FREQUENT FLYER mileage from trips to